Monday, February 22, 2010

The Movie that Changed My Life

1Have you watched the movie The Secret?

If you haven't, you should. That movie has literally changed my life. It really changed how I saw things in the world. I realized that we take so many things for granted and more importantly, in the chaos and rush of the world, we tend to feel like a victim. We feel like we are at the mercy of the world.

I used to think before that you're at the mercy of what life hands you and that the world and the things that happen to you are "unexpected."

Did you feel or think the same way too?

After watching The Secret it was like my blinders were taken off. I saw the world through a whole new set of eyes and even from a whole new being, like I was a new person.I am no longer a victim or a guinea pig of the world. I am the master of my life.

Do you get this fact? Everything that has happened in your life and more importantly, everything that will happen in your life is and will always be the result of the thoughts in your head. You created this world that you live in. You "wanted" this life that you have - consciously or unconsciously.

It's truly amazing. We truly are God's children. He is our Creator and as His children, He gave us the power to create our future and our world as well.

Think about it. Own it and feel the power of knowing that life is what you make of it.


You are powerful.

- designstudentny

P.S.
I first watched the movie and to truly understand the whole concept and absorb it I also read the book and also listened to the audio book. I personally recommend experiencing all the different forms of The Secret. They all bring something different to the table. They're all very different experiences and I found myself learning something new each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment