Friday, February 12, 2010

Signature Bags: Chanel, LV, Hermes, etc.

I would just like to share this post from a friend of mine. You might be interested. :)
Feel free to repost this or share it with your friends.

======================================

Happy Valentine's guys!!! :) For those who are looking for gifts to loved ones or you know someone who's looking or.. Just want to reward yourself after a long day's work.. I am selling authentic and pre-owned bags and watches with very reasonable prices. :)
Hermes Constance Crocodile Porosus Brown 18cm
Hermes Constance Black Leather 18cm
Hermes Drag Bag in Navy Blue 32cm
Hermes Kelly 32cm in Gold Leather
Hermes Crocodile Porosus Mini Kelly 20cm
LV Minna Street
LV Papillon
LV Rivete Noir
Chanel Classic 2.55 transparent
Chanel Classic Small Bowling Bag
LV Tambour Watch
Oris Pointer Date Ladies Watch
Fendi bag and watch
Rolex
Bulgari
Cartier
and many others!!

Visit my site to check out my photos and PM me for more info!!! :)

http://coolchic.multiply.com
http://stores.shop.ebay.ph/tresmarias888

I would greatly appreciate if you could forward this to your contacts as well.

Thanks!! :)

Regards,

Haydee

No comments:

Post a Comment