Friday, February 12, 2010

When You're Lucky... You're Lucky!

One lucky guy/gal just one the covetted P201 Million Peso Lotto Jackpot! Wow! I can already think of so many things I'd do with that money!

I would
  1. Study at Parsons New York
  2. Donate to World Vision
  3. Buy my dad his Mini Cooper
  4. Buy my mom a restaurant franchise
  5. Get myself a condo unit in Manhattan
The list just goes on and on!

How about you? If you won P201 million what would you do?? Post your comments below! 

Read the entire story about the latest lucky lotto winner who I heard only asked the lotto outlet to pick the numbers for him! Swerte!

Click here for the full story or paste this link in your browser:
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/regions/view/20100211-252693/Lone-bettor-from-Luzon-wins-P201M-lotto-jackpot

No comments:

Post a Comment