Saturday, February 13, 2010

Your Wish is My Command

One of the things that Bo said during his seminar (How to Become Truly Rich) that really hit me was when he talked about the power of words. He talked the about the impact of the things that we say in our lives... how what we say tend to become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Here's a simple example:
Bob is asking Cara to look for the salt in the kitchen. Cara reluctantly stands up and goes to the kitchen to "look." Cara is "looking" for the salt but while she is, she's saying "I can't find it." "Bob, I can't find the salt." A few minutes later, Bob goes into the kitchen and in just a few seconds, finds the salt right on the kitchen counter in plain sight.

What's the point of the story? The lesson of this story can be summarized in this simple phrase: "Whether you say you can or you cannot, it is true." Cara kept on saying that she can't find the salt so therefore she couldn't find it. So be careful what you say. So when you catch yourself saying "I'll never become rich.", "I could never do what she's doing", etc. stop yourself and say the truth: "I can be rich."; "I can do whatever I put my mind to."

Remember to always speak in the positive because your words create your future. You are powerful. Your words are powerful.

Read this article by Bo Sanchez. It really blew me away especially the part about the Japanese scientists' experiment on water and rice. It will really change the way you think, what you say and maybe even what you listen to. It's a bit long but it's really worth not only your while but your life.
http://bosanchez.ph/remove-the-lies-in-your-mind/


Have a great day!

-designstudentny


P.S.
Bo Sanchez' next How to Be Truly Rich Seminar is going to be on April 10, 2010. Watch out for details on this blog.

If you want to receive more of Bo Sanchez' emails and lessons, you can check out his TrulyRich Club. He sends emails and newsletters every week as well as audio/video every month. I'm also a member of this club and every email is always jam packed with information. Bo's also so very generous as he constantly sends us unadvertised bonuses. Joining this club is worth every cent. Learn more here: http://www.bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=1138


Here are other great books that I've read that have really taught me about the power of our thoughts and words in our lives:

No comments:

Post a Comment