Saturday, March 20, 2010

LP Noynoy Aquino - Mar Roxas Senatorial Lineup May 2010 Elections

Have you decided who to vote for president? I'm not yet decided but more importantly I realized that I had not even started thinking about those other people I need to vote for in that ballot like senators, congressmen, mayor, counselor, etc. All the hype and focus has been on the presidentiables and the rest have been kind of forgotten.
So for everyone's info including mine, I'll be starting a series on the lineups under every presidentiable just so we know who supports who. If you're like me, I have particular presidentiables that I don't like so if a senator who I liked initially were affiliated with a presidential candidate I didn't like, well, then her name is crossed off my list of people to vote for.
Let's get the ball rolling starting with the Senatorial Lineup under the Noynoy Aquino and Mar Roxas tandem:
(I'm not going to get into specifics about each senatoriable because that would be an extremely long post but at the very least just by browsing through this one blog you'll have a view of all the people running for office.)


It's already March, just a little over a month before the elections and I'm still not decided as to who to vote for. If you've got any opinions about particular candidates whether for president, senator or mayor, let us know so we can also make informed decisions.
Watch out for the next lineups I'll be posting
http://www.onthewaytonewyork.blogspot.com
-- designstudentny
For only the most interesting or relevant news go to http://www.onthewaytonewyork.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment