Monday, March 22, 2010

SCHU BUY ONE TAKE ONE SALE!!!

I went trotting to the mall over the weekend to find myself a pair of black shoes. My black shoes are pretty embarrassing as my favorite strappy pair from VNC already has scratches on the back heel. My other black wedge shoes from CMG are no longer usable as the back of the weaved wedge have already unraveled and are beyond repair which is pretty sad really considering I couldn't use them anymore after only 3 months, I think. My newest pair of black platform pumps are from People are People. I'll never buy shoes there again. I'm having such a hard time using the shoes as the back part of the shoes keep on slipping off at the heel which could get pretty dangerous considering they have 4 inch heels. Geez!

So imagine how happy I was to find that Schu is on SALE! They're having a BUY-ONE-TAKE-ONE SALE on practically all their styles except for their new arrivals which is a fantastic deal in itself. I already asked the attendant to get me 3 pairs for fitting but I guess it really wasn't my lucky day. I'm a dead on half size for all the 3 styles I tried on. :( Waah! So sad!

Oh well. I think I'll try again next weekend. I'm thinking of buying a Nine West or Aldo pair of shoes since I want a pair that's durable and comfortable especially after my experience with my last few pairs of shoes. Buying cheaper shoes just isn't worth it because you'll end up spending more in the long run.
I may not have found my "perfect match" at Schu but I'll still definitely recommend that you head on over to a Schu store and try your luck.
Good luck!
-- designstudentny
For more fabulous sale alerts go to http://www.onthewaytonewyork.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment